Netflix has been a source of comfort for many people who spend the majority of their time at home is the new normal; binging through shows is entertaining, but if you’re watching them all by yourself, it might become boring. The great news is that you can watch Netflix with your friends or partner online, even if they live in another state or country. Everyone can now enjoy a more exciting and fun Netflix viewing experience with just a few clicks and downloads. Use these simple apps or extensions to watch Netflix together on any device with your friends.
There are many options available to help you accomplish your goal of syncing Netflix streams over the Internet. ?
In this article, we will discuss the best options to watch Netflix with friends and family far away.
The Best Five Netflix Party Extensions
A web browser that allows you to watch Netflix with others. The company has not yet developed any stand-alone desktop or mobile applications. YouTube, Hulu, Crunchy roll, and Twitch are among the mainstream video sites which are supported in addition to Netflix. The Meta stream interface includes a chatbox and video queue for uninterrupted viewing in addition to synced Netflix playback. Inviting friends to join your Netflix party is as easy as sharing a private code. Before using Meta stream, you should download and install the associated browser extension. Chrome and Firefox have plug-ins available.
Two Seven is considered as one of the most secure ways of watching Netflix and Disney with friends. There are optional paid plans with perks; however, Two Seven can be used for free. Payments for the optional paid plans are handled through Patreon. Two Seven is one of the few apps that allows you to see your friend’s webcams while watching a video. It makes for a more exciting Netflix party if you can view your friends’ reactions in real-time.
Netflix Party plus
A Netflix party plus add-on allows you to watch with your loved ones for free. It works all around the world and is one of the best top-rated Google Chrome extensions for watching Netflix together with friends. Users need to create a session to watch Netflix with friends who are far away. It’s simple to create sessions and invite others. Users, on the other hand, can only add people who have a current Netflix subscription.
If you want a Netflix Party with your friends while on the go, then Rave is for you.
Check out: Netflix Watch Party Benefits
It allows users to share Netflix movies and TV episodes with others, as well as videos from YouTube, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime Video. It even lets you stream videos from your Google Drive account. With the RaveDJ feature, you can even make your musical mashup. If you have uploaded your videos to Google Drive or Dropbox, you can watch them with friends on the Rave app from anywhere at any time.
Another great way to view videos with friends is via Kast. It supports all the main online streaming services, such as Netflix. Kast is accessible as a desktop application for Windows and Mac OS and a web browser extension. It is also compatible with android or ios; one person controls the stream through a proxy on the online portal while using Kast. Parties might be private or open to the common people.
All Kast apps are completely free to download and use. Upgrade to the premium version ($4.99/month) for better video quality, a larger variety of reactions and emotions, and ad-free viewing.
How to watch Netflix together with Netflix Party Extension
The Netflix Party + Extension is a free Google Chrome extension that allows you to watch Netflix with others remotely. You can play or stop the same shows or movies so you can view them at the same time with your family and friends on Netflix. The addition provides a great way to enjoy movie nights and parties with friends and family.
The extension helps in overcoming the lack of communication associated with the coronavirus outbreak. It’s simple to set up and start viewing movies with your friends right away.
Netflix Party allows you to chat with your friends during browsing, download emojis, screenshots, and add GIFs for extra fun. You can also view the movie in full-screen mode, sync the video playback and anyone in the session can play, pause, or scroll the timeline.
While using Netflix Party+ you have to start a new session every time you want to watch a different movie or a series with multiple episodes. The streak will start automatically on Netflix, but you’ll have to send a new link to each of your friends to start a new session.
Let’s face it, and it will only take a few seconds to start the party, which is a major advantage of quarantine entertainment. It’s significantly easier to join with an invite link. Let us guide you through the easy setup process.
Here’s how you can watch Netflix Party together on your Mac:
- Download the Netflix Party Chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Open Chrome to access Netflix
- Find the show or movie you want to watch and click Play.
- Next to the address bar, click the red NP button.
- If you wish to be the one managing playback, click “Only I have control.” Otherwise, everyone who is invited will have permission to rewind and fast forward.
- Click the “Start the Party” icon.
- Copy the URL and send it to your friends.
To Join the Netflix Party, follow these steps:
- Download the Netflix Party+ extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Go to your invite URL
- Join the party by clicking the red NP icon next to the address bar.
- If you’re a new user, pick a user icon and a name that will help your friends identify you in the chat.
- Get ready to binge-watch it all.
Teleparty aka Netflix Party+ is a free chrome extension that you can use to stream movies on
How to watch Netflix together on android or ios
There are a quite few apps on Android and iOS. Fortunately, Rave, a new app, has arrived in town. It allows you to share your Netflix viewing with friends that are far away. It’s completely free and works on both Android and iOS devices. We’ll need two things to watch Netflix on Android or iOS.
With the Rave app for Android or iOS, you can easily watch Netflix with your friends.
Rave allows you to sync Netflix and a lot of other services with your remote friends, and you can watch Netflix together online with friends on rave, exactly like you can on scener. The only drawback is that you won’t be able to use rave to video chat while watching a movie.
These are the requirements for using rave to sync Netflix playback with friends on your phone.
- 2 Rave app-enabled mobile devices (Android/iOS).
- 2 Netflix accounts or a single account with at least two screens subscriptions.
Let’s see how to watch Netflix together on Android or iOS with the Rave App:
- Download the Rave app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the Rave app once it has been downloaded and create a Rave account.
- To begin a new room, open the app and hit the plus (+) symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Select Netflix and sign in using your Netflix credentials. You’re now signed in to Netflix through the Rave app.
- You’ll be able to access the Netflix interface after that. Tap any episode or movie you want to share, and then tap the share icon in the lower right corner.
- Invite your friends to watch a movie or show by sharing the video with them on social media networks like Whatsapp or Telegram.
- Once they click on the link they’ll join the stream instantly after signing in to Netflix using the rave app. The remote of the stream stays with the individual who starts the Netflix watch party inside the Rave app if you press the microphone button on the bottom left side of the app.
If you press the microphone button on the bottom left side of the app then You can even voice chat with your friends while watching a movie
We’ve covered all that you need to know about Netflix Party Plus and how to use it. While nothing beats hanging out with friends in person, Netflix Party plus can help you socialize while maintaining social distance during the pandemic; it’s a must-try!