During the global coronavirus pandemic outbreak, most of us were stuck in our homes and practising social distancing. We are all missing the social activities that we used to enjoy, such as watching movies together or hanging out with friends. But now with Netflix party plus extension you can enjoy all the movies & TV shows on Netflix with your friends.
With the Netflix Party Plus Chrome Extension, you can now watch and enjoy amazing Netflix movies with your friends. You can also chat with your friends while watching Netflix with the Netflix Party Plus extension.
Following the installation of the Netflix Party Plus extension, Log in, share a link with your friends, and you will see a chatroom on the right-hand side.
This is how you can enjoy Netflix movies with your friends. It will only work on Chrome browsers on your desktop, laptop, and computers.
Step-by-step instructions for watching movies with the Netflix Party plus extension
Step 1-In the first step, you need to install the Netflix Party Plus extension on your Chrome browser.
- To install Netflix Party, first go to netflixpartyplus.com/.
- You can then click on Install extension. alternatively, you can also install the Netflix Party Plus extension from here.
Step 2-Open your favorite movie on Netflix
- Open a new tab in your Chrome browser and log in to your Netflix account with the required details.
- Select any movie that you want to enjoy with your friends.
Step 3-Create your movie party
- To create your own movie watch party, click the red NP icon next to the Chrome address bar.
- To get the party started, click “Start Party” and share the URL with your friends.
How your friends can join & watch movie together with Netflix party plus extension?
After generating the URL by clicking on “Start Party,” share the URL with your friends. This will take your friends to Netflix’s website. Then they click. Click on the NP button near the address bar to automatically join the party.
One person will have the authority to pause, play, and forward the movie.
You can also read:-Netflix plans and pricing in India
The Advantages of Watching Netflix Movies with Netflix Party Plus Extension
Many of us are experiencing anxiety due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Every person reacts differently to these circumstances, and it can be difficult to know how to help a friend you care about.
There are many ways to keep in touch with people if you are not able to meet them in person or feel unsafe or uncomfortable doing so due to the coronavirus pandemic. Through social media or phone calls, you can stay in touch with your friends and family that matter to you.
Apart from these, you can also watch movies with your friends using the Netflix Party Plus extension because if you watch something with your friends, your emotions get doubled, which will have more psychological benefits. Movies are not only a great source of entertainment, but they also help to relax the mind. Here are some benefits of watching movies and TV shows on Netflix with your friends.
- Relaxation: Certain films can be a relaxing experience. A movie can allow you to be completely detached from your surroundings for a period of time. Television allows our minds to be active and allows external thoughts and worries to disappear.
- Motivation: Fictional characters can be motivating agents. A viewer may be inspired by an iconic character to either become more like them or less repulsed by them. Seeing certain action lines can inspire viewers to pursue similar actions in their own lives. A viewer might be inspired by a passionate character to pursue their personal interests. This can play a crucial role in your life if you are feeling demotivated in this pandemic situation.
- Films and TV shows often show different types of friendship and family relationships. Analyzing these relationships can assist one in reflecting on and growing in their own relationships.
- Film viewing can have a cathartic impact, allowing viewers to experience strong emotions. Films can make people laugh, cry, or just be happy.
- Seeing scary movies like “Horror” may make you feel more relaxed over the long term. Horror movies help to release cortisol, which later converts into dopamine once the stress is over.